Gregorian Masters of Chant - 8 Albuns

Gregorian - Masters Of Chant I



Track List

1. Breathe
2. Make Us One
3. Scarborough Fair
4. Tears In Heaven
5. Still I'm Sad
6. Nothing Else Matters
7. Fade To Grey
8. Vienna
9. Sound Of Silence
10. Don't Give Up

Download

Gregorian - Masters Of Chant II



Track List

1. Moment of peace
2. The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
3. In The Air Tonight
4. Bonny Portmore
5. Hymn
6. Child In Time
7. Everybody Gotta Learn Sometimes
8. Wish You Were Here
9. Lady D'Arbanville
10. Heaven Can Wait
11. Babylon
12. Stairway To Heaven

Download

Gregorian - Masters Of Chant III



Track List

1. Join Me
2. Be
3. Blasphemous Rumours
4. Only You
5. Blue Monday
6. Sacrifice
7. Ordinary World
8. Fields Of Gold
9. Before The Dawn
10. I Wont Hold You Back
11. Wicked Game
12. Out Of The Cold
13. Voyage Voyage (Bonus Track)
14. Join Me (Schill Out Version)

Download Parte I
Download Parte II

Gregorian - Masters Of Chant IV



Track List

1.The Gift
2.Bridge Over Troubled Water
3.With Or Without You
4.Maid Of Orleans
5.Angels
6.Evening Falls
7.Find My Way Home
8.Imagine
9.For No One
10.Hide And Seek
11.World
12.High Hopes
13.Clocks

Download

Gregorian - Master Of Chant V



Track List

1. Heroes
2. Comfortably numb
3. Send me an angel
4. Silent lucidity
5. Lady in black
6. The forest
7. A weakened soul
8. Lucky man
9. Stop crying your heart out
10. We love you
11. Boulevard of broken dreams
12. The unforgiven
13. I feel free

Download

Gregorian - Dark Side



Track List

1. Hurt
2. My Immortal
3. Four Horsemen
4. Unbeliever
5. Where The Wild Roses Grow
6. Close My Eyes Forever
7. More
8. Uninvited
9. Raven
10. Gregorian Anthem
11. Ave Satani
12. End
13. In The Shadows

Download

Gregorian - Songs Of Celine Dion



Track List

1. My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From "Titanic"
2. Because You Loved Me
3. All By Myself
4. Think Twice
5. Only One Road
6. The Power Of Love
7. The Reason
8. Falling Into You
9. When I Fall In Love
10. Immortality
11. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
12. Tell Him

Download

Gregorian - Songs Of Beatles



Track List

1 Yesterday
2 Hey Jude
3 Love Me Do
4 Nowhere Man
5 Girl
6 Blackbird
7 And I Love Her
8 In My Life
9 Michelle
10 The Long And Winding Road
11 The Fool On The Hill
12 Across The Universe

Download

Comentários